SAMHÄLLSBYGGNADSBOLAGET I NORDEN AB (PUBL): YEAR IN BRIEF
- Rental income for 2017 increased to SEK 1,339m (187).
- Net operating income increased to SEK 877m (91).
- Cash flow from operations before changes in working capital increased to SEK 360m (28).
- Profit before tax amounted to SEK 3,131m (1,224), of which:
- Income from property management amounted to SEK 338m (6).
- Changes in value on properties, excl. value of building rights, amounted to SEK 2,011m (591).
- Changes in value on building rights amounted to SEK 749m (606).
- Realised changes in value on properties amounted to SEK 37m (22).
- Changes in value on derivatives amounted to SEK – 4m (0).
- Net income after tax for the year amounted to SEK 2,429m (1,007), corresponding to SEK 3.60 per share.
- During 2017, a total of 240,000 sq.m. BTA were sold for SEK 826m (226). The ten transactions in Västerhaninge, Jordbro, Nyköping, Norrköping and Falun have mainly been reported as unrealized changes in value.
- The value of the portfolio increased to SEK 23bn (8).
- Long term net asset value (EPRA NAV) amounted to SEK 7,120m (SEK 1,993m), corresponding to SEK 9.65 per share.
- The Board proposes a dividend of SEK 0.10 (0) per ordinary share and SEK 35.00 (35.00) per preference share.
” I proudly look back on SBB’s first full year of operation – a year in which we have achieved strong growth and created a stable and attractive property portfolio that delivers stable cash flow with low volatility. We have increased net operating income, strengthened our financial position and created conditions for reduced financing cost and as a result we propose a dividend of SEK 0.10 per share. Furthermore, I am glad that we have been able to create summer jobs for young people living in our residential areas, that we are a long-term partner to some of Sweden’s largest municipalities and that we have been awarded the prize The Real Estate Company of the Year, all in all, this gives us an excellent platform for continuing to build on our position as the strongest player in the Nordic region, focusing on community properties.”
Founder and CEO
Enclosure: Year-end Report 2017
For further information, please contact:
Ilija Batljan, CEO and Founder of Samhällsbyggnadsbolaget i Norden AB, +46 70 518 39 67, [email protected]
This information is information that Samhällsbyggnadsbolaget i Norden AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above on February 27, 2018, at 08.00 CET.