SAMHÄLLSBYGGNADSBOLAGET I NORDEN AB (PUBL): THE FIRST HALF-YEAR IN BRIEF
- Rental income increased to SEKm 585 (11).
- The net operating surplus increased to SEKm 357 (5).
- The net operating result increased, as a result of the improved net operating surplus, to SEKm 138 (1).
- The profit for the period increased to SEKm 1,686 (354), which corresponds to an earnings per share of SEK 2.93.
- Unrealized property value changes excluding building rights amounted to SEKm 1,502 (129).
- Unrealized value changes as a result of building rights amounted to SEKm 500 (325).
- The value of the property portfolio increased to SEKm 21,143 (2,326).
- The EPRA NAV per share increased to SEK 8.44.
- SBB offered summer jobs to 73 young adults from our residential areas.
- The surplus ratio increased from 55 percent in the first quarter to 65 percent in the second quarter, which contributed to a operating profit of SEKm 103 for the second quarter.
“Those figures speak a clear language, an earnings per share of 2.93 SEK is a fantastic good result that our employees delivered across the board from property management to property development. Furthermore, taking into account, that SBB owns low-risk assets with 60% of the property portfolio in the metropolitan regions of the Nordics and another 20% in regional cities, the result is even more impressive.”
CEO and Founder
Enclosure: Interim report January – June 2017
For more information, please contact:
Ilija Batljan, CEO and Founder of Samhällsbyggnadsbolaget i Norden AB, 070 518 39 67, [email protected]