SAMHÄLLSBYGGNADSBOLAGET I NORDEN AB (PUBL): Interim Report January – March 2021 in brief:
- Rental income was SEK 1,325m (1,341).
- Operating surplus was SEK 858m (895).
- Cash flow from operating activities before changes in working capital was SEK 389m (421).
- Profit before tax increased to SEK 3,117m (1,695), of which:
- Profit from property management is included in the amount of SEK 615m (319). The profit from property management includes costs for early repayment of loans and other non-recurring costs of SEK -43m (-147).
- Changes in the values of properties are included in the amount of SEK 2,333m (1,628).
- Changes in the values of financial instruments are included in the amount of SEK 163m (-252).
- Profit for the period was SEK 2,735m (1,372) after the deduction of deferred tax of SEK -290m (-275) and current tax of SEK -92m (-48), corresponding to earnings per series A and B ordinary share of SEK 1.75 (0.94) before dilution.
- The value of the property portfolio amounted to SEK 104.7bn (80.2).
- Long-term net asset value (EPRA NRV) was SEK 41,525m (37,505), corresponding to SEK 31.23 (28.21) per share.
FORECAST FOR 2021
For the full year 2021, earnings per ordinary share A and B are estimated to be SEK 5.15.
”We have turned five years old. And around the same time, we became the Nordic region’s second-largest listed property company with properties valued at approximately SEK 105bn on the balance sheet. Size matters and our employees and infrastructure form a unique investment platform that delivers strong results at all levels. Adjusted for non-recurring costs for repayment of expensive loans and deductions for earnings attributable to preference shares, series D shares, hybrid bonds and minority interests, profit for the period amounted to SEK 1.91 per series A and B ordinary share. Adjusted for non-recurring costs, profit from property management increased by 41 percent in comparison with the first quarter of 2020 to SEK 843m (596). Our value-add-strategies continue to out-deliver. Profit from building rights development and property production for the first quarter of 2021 amounted to SEK 507m, compared with the target of SEK 1.0-1.4bn on an annual basis. At the end of the first quarter, SBB’s portfolio of building rights amounted to approximately 2,919,000 m2 GFA, corresponding to approximately 42,000 apartments, which, together with a new production portfolio of 6,185 apartments, makes SBB the Nordic region’s leading property developers. Profit from investments in the existing portfolio in the first quarter of 2021 amounted to SEK 155m, compared with the target of SEK 600m on an annual basis. The focus on nursing homes, LSS and rent regulated residentials is intensifying and we are looking towards Europe. By the end of the first quarter of 2021, our 12-month rolling revenues from elderly care homes and LSS housing had increased from SEK 800m last year to SEK 1,084m compared to the target of achieving SEK 1.6bn by 2025.”
CEO and Founder
Attachment: Interim Report January – March 2021
The Interim Report can also be found in the following link: sbbnorden.se/en/investor-relations-main/reports/.
For further information, please contact:
Ilija Batljan, CEO and Founder of Samhällsbyggnadsbolaget i Norden AB, [email protected]
This information is information that Samhällsbyggnadsbolaget i Norden AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above on 5 May 2021, at 08:00 CET.