SBB’s main objective is to acquire, manage and develop properties that will create a high risk-adjusted return for its shareholders.
- Generated growth in profit from property management per A and B ordinary share to average at least 15 per cent per year over a five-year period
- Generated income from property development to average SEK 1,000 to 1,400 million per annum
- Loan to value ratio below 50 per cent, defined as adjusted debt to debt plus equity below 50 per cent
- Secured Loan to value ratio below 30 per cent
- Interest coverage ratio of at least 3.0 times
- Achieve a BBB+ rating in the short term, and A- in the long term