SAMHÄLLSBYGGNADSBOLAGET I NORDEN AB (PUBL): PERIOD IN BRIEF
- Rental income increased to SEK 1 227m (954).
- Net operating income increased to SEK 797m (620).
- Cash flow from operations before changes in working capital
was SEK 255m (220).
- Profit before tax amounted to SEK 1 204m (2 637), of which:
- Income from property management are included with SEK 294m (250).
- Unrealised value changes on properties excluding building rights are included with SEK 756m (1 774).
- Unrealised value changes as a result of building rights are included with SEK 134m (580).
- Realised value changes relating to properties are included with SEK 14m (33).
- Unrealised value changes on derivatives are included with SEK 6m (-).
- Net income after tax for the period amounted to SEK 999m (2 047) after deduction for deferred tax of SEK -188m (-529) and current tax of SEK -17m (-60), corresponding to earnings per share of SEK 1.31 (3.20) before dilution.
- The value of the property portfolio increased to SEK 25.1bn (23.0). The value per 2017-09-30 was SEK 22.1bn.
- Long term net asset value (EPRA NAV) increased to SEK 8 294m (6 680), corresponding to SEK 11.24 (9.05) per share.
THE THIRD QUARTER IN BRIEF
- Net income after tax for the quarter amounted to SEK 482 million (362), corresponding to earnings per share of SEK 0.65 (0.49) before dilution.
- Rental income increased to SEK 427 million (370).
- Net operating income increased to SEK 293 million (263).
- Cash flow from operations before changes in working capital amounted to SEK 99 million (88).
” We delivered a net income after tax for the quarter of SEK 482 million. Together with other efforts to strengthen the balance sheet, we have increased our equity during the quarter and after the end of the quarter by SEK 1.8 billion. We have also announced further equity increase of approximately SEK 0.5 billion. We have continued to strengthen our financial position, which becomes even more clear when we show that our average interest rate was 2.5 percent compared to 3.5 percent a year ago. Our estimated earnings capacity on a rolling 12-month basis at the end of the third quarter was SEK 766 million, an increase with 32 percent from SEK 582m at the end of 2017.”
CEO and Founder
Attachment: Interim Report January – September 2018
For further information, please contact:
Ilija Batljan, CEO and Founder of Samhällsbyggnadsbolaget i Norden AB, +46 70 518 39 67, [email protected]
This information is information that Samhällsbyggnadsbolaget i Norden AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Swedish Securities Market Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above on October 31, 2018, at 08:00 CET.