The preliminary result of Morphic Technologies AB’s (”Morphic”) rights issue, for which the subscription period ended 13 October 2008, shows that approximately 78 percent of the offered shares have been subscribed for with and without subscription rights. The remaining shares, equivalent to approximately 22 percent of the offered shares, are subscribed for by the syndicate of investors with which Morphic has signed an agreement regarding rights issue guarantee. Thus, the rights issue is fully subscribed and Morphic will receive approximately SEK 393m before issue costs.

Those who have subscribed without subscription rights will be allotted shares according to the principles described in the prospectus published in connection with the rights issue.

Final results will be made public via a press release around 20 October 2008.

For more information, please contact:

Johannes Falk, IR-chef, Morphic Technologies AB
Tel: +46 (0)70-676 73 93
E-mail: [email protected]

This press release may not be distributed, directly or indirectly, in the United States of America, Australia, Japan, New Zealand or Canada. The offer is not aimed at persons whose participation would necessitate additional prospectuses, or registration or other measures pursuant to Swedish law.