SAMHÄLLSBYGGNADSBOLAGET I NORDEN AB (PUBL): INTERIM REPORT JAN-SEP 2023 IN BRIEF:
The period in brief, continuing operations
- Rental income amounted to SEK 3,512m (4,056).
- The operating surplus amounted to SEK 2,496m (2,831).
- Profit from property management, excluding exchange rate differences, amounted to SEK 1,272m (2,261).
- Cash flow from operating activities before changes in working capital was SEK 806m (1,791).
- The profit before tax amounted to SEK -17,357m (-2,800), of which:
- The profit before financial items, value changes in properties and goodwill are included in the amount of SEK 1,873m (2,129). The profit includes acquisition and restructuring costs of SEK -39m (-96).
- Changes in property value are included in the amount of SEK -10,493m (-1,191).
- Profit from joint ventures and associated companies is included in the amount of SEK -4,362m (-487).
- Financial items amounted to SEK -2,085m (-1,906), of which costs for early redemption of loans are included in the amount of SEK -113m (-5) and exchange rate gains/losses in the amount of SEK -1,168m (-1,411).
- Changes in the values of financial instruments are included in the amount of SEK -2,085m (-1,155).
- The profit for the year amounted to SEK -15,536m (-2,963) after the deduction of deferred tax of SEK 2,303m (-44) and current tax of SEK -482m (-208), corresponding to a loss per Class A and B ordinary share of SEK -11.47 (-2.41) before dilution.
- The profit for the year including the assets held for sale amounted to SEK -18,559m (-1,861), corresponding to a profit per Class A and B ordinary share of SEK -13.55 (-1.65) before dilution.
- The value of the property portfolio (including investment properties reported as assets held for sale) amounted to SEK 118,3bn (154,5).
- The long-term net asset value (EPRA NRV) was SEK 21,452m (58,269), corresponding to SEK 14.75 (40.07) per share before dilution.
The third quarter in brief, continuing operations
- Rental income amounted to SEK 1,195m (1,364).
- The operating surplus amounted to SEK 927m (1,017).
- Cash flow from operating activities before changes in working capital was SEK 276m (645).
- Profit before tax amounted to SEK -3,129m (-2,559)
The third quarter in brief, including discontinued operations
- Rental income amounted to SEK 1,793m.
- The operating surplus amounted to SEK 1,454m.
- Profit before tax amounted to SEK -6,117m.
”During the quarter, a clear division into three business areas was implemented aimed to facilitate governance, increase transparency and improve the conditions for raising capital. This division also entails a specialization within each business area, providing conditions for increased profitability within each segment over time.”
Leiv Synnes, CEO
Attachment: Interim Report January – September 2023
This information is such that Samhällsbyggnadsbolaget i Norden AB (publ) is obliged to publish in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted by the above contact persons for publication on 13 November 2023 at 8:00 a.m. CET.
Samhällsbyggnadsbolaget i Norden AB (publ) (SBB) is the Nordic region’s leading property company in social infrastructure. The Company’s strategy is to long term own and manage social infrastructure properties in the Nordics and rent regulated residential properties in Sweden, and to actively work with property development. Through SBB’s commitment and engagement in community participation and social responsibility, municipalities and other stakeholders find the Company an attractive long-term partner. The Company’s series B shares (ticker SBB B) and D shares (ticker SBB D) are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, Large Cap. Further information about SBB is available at www.sbbnorden.se.